Saturday 25 August 2012

I'm sorry that your male friends gave you fancy gifts every time after a break and I don't.
I'm sorry that you're so upset that you have to ask me to buy you gift after a short break.
I'm sorry that I don't treat you like your male friends.
But you know what? When you bring this up to me, I feel like I'm not treating you "right" in the sense that it is not the way you want it and it's like telling me that how your male friends treat you is the "right" way.
I feel like you're trying to tell me I'm not better than your male friends and that you are comparing how I treat you with how your male friends treat you and that you prefer how your male friends treat you more.
I thought one shouldn't compare the present with the past, especially comparing how males treated you in the past with HOW YOUR BF TREATS YOU NOW.

I feel so hurt.
So angry and most of all, upset.
It's like all the things I have done for you, doing so many handmade cards for you on special days, buying you gifts on special days or outings, bring you out every week or whenever I'm able to do so, taking care of you, help you with your problems, be there for you when you're down, help you to settle your problem, care so much so much for you, dedicate all my time for you, make occasion surprises for you on important days

ARE NOT EVEN COMPARABLE TO

HOW YOUR !@#$%^&* MALE FRIENDS TREATED YOU.

I'm sorry I don't get to take you to TGI Fridays so often like N.
I'm sorry I didn't buy you the expensive and delicious chocolates that you enjoy so much like N.
I'm sorry I don't have that a WHITE P. like N.
I'm sorry my car doesn't have BROWN leather seats like N's.
I'm sorry my car is so less-attractive compared to WHITE P. like what N has.
I'm sorry I don't have limited edition WHITE P. like N's.
I'm sorry I didn't buy or make you gifts THAT YOU LIKE especially like what N and P gave you.
I'm sorry that I'm just a poor stupid student with only RM 100 weekly that couldnt afford to pay for your food DAILY and all the expenses when we go out but nonetheless that have worked so hard to dig money from whatever means I could and paid 90% of them.
I'm sorry that I have to upset so much that I couldn't pay everything for you.
I'm sorry that I made you so upset when I replied you text late while I was always trying so hard to text you ONCE i'm able to do so while you allowed yourself to reply my text late just bcs you're dl stg, watching drama and so on.
I'm sorry that all the above made you so upset that you think I don't love you or I don't love you as much as those who would die just to get you or be with you.
I'm so sorry that I keep most things above to myself just because I value our relationship more than anything else.
I'm so sorry that I've reached my threshold where I have to open up all these to you.
I'm so sorry that I've been having a real hard time trying to love you more while you make me feel how worthless am I to you and that your just so demanding and insensitive about my feelings.

It has been almost 5 months I wanted to tell you all these, I didnt do it because I think
nahhhh~ it's alrite, as long as our relationship keeps going, I'm alright~ I can take the pain.
because I still love you and im not willing to let go our love yet...


What I'm trying to say here is yr always comparing how others treat you and how I treat you and that I'm not treating you as good as the others and you're always insensitive about my feelings.
When I suddenly don't talk or don't feel like talking, you should have known that I'm upset about stg.
You don't have to ask, it's easy to tell when I'm upset.
Please don't just get angry when I get upset, you should be finding out what causes me to get moody all in a sudden.
And it's easy to know what causes me upset bcs I dont normally get upset and the incident right before I get upset or moody is the cause!!! Normally is what you said~
Please don't say I dont think about yr feelings when I'm trying tell you that I'm not happy with something about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment