Saturday 6 October 2012

You sent pic of yr bro in the middle of our conversation
just to show me how handsome your bro is now
and expect me to agree with you how much hotter or good-looking he has become?

And yr actually expecting me to like it?

I'm quiet? Sounds like I don't like you sending your bro's handsome pic to me?????
Hello?What you expect me to say?

Woahhhh!!!!! look how hot he has become!!! Look at the hair, OMG the bulging muscles!!!!!! Damyum!!  He's totally HAWTTTT now!!!!!

Excuse me?

Imagine if I send you a picture of my sister
and expect you to be amazed with how hotter or good-looking my sister has become,
how would you feel?

you get me now?

You would like the pic? and moreover to compliment and agree with me how HAWT she has become?

You understand that feeling now?



It's like trying to "make" myself to agree with you how beautiful N's white P car is.
It's like trying to "make" myself to agree and compliment how wonderful yr ex was. (PS: I still rmb you kept quiet when I said yr ex must be a fantastic and wonderful person. Meaning you agreed to it. You know how I felt that moment? You'll never know.)

No comments:

Post a Comment