Friday 20 July 2012

Comparing me to your ex

I still remember that night when you compared me to your ex.
Goshhh, it hurt me so much knowing that you actually compared how good your ex
treated you and how I dont treat you as good as how he treated you.


I couldn't sleep the whole night.
I felt like killing myself that night.
I felt so worthless.
I felt like yr comparing my love to you with your ex's love to you
and that yr saying I don't love you as much as your ex did.


When I said yr ex must be a very amazing person aside from the dumping you part,
you silently agreed.
That made me felt like yr still not getting over with yr ex yet,
especially that happy face of yours when you talked about how he treated you
and always mentioning to me how much he loved you.
And I felt so inferior about myself, like I'm not even near to how good or amazing your ex is.
I really felt worthless.

For a moment, I thought to myself,
What am I doing so much for this relationship?
I felt like all the things that I done weren't even close to how well your ex treated you.
Like I'm nothing compared to your ex.
For that moment, I really felt like stopping everything I've been doing
I felt so worthless about myself.

My tears were dropping as I tried hard not to think about it and sleep.
But I couldnt.
And it hurts me too much, that torturing feeling surrouding my neck and chest
to an extend where my tears just flowed out from my eyes so naturally no matter
how hard I tried to stop them from flowing out.

I really hate being compared, it's very very very very very very hurtful and torturing.

Imagine if I did this to you....how would you feel?

Goshhhhhh writing this makes me cry.... . . .   ..

No comments:

Post a Comment