Friday 20 July 2012

You're the one who told me that the black P. looks really nice and urged me to get the black one
So I showed faces to my dad, mum and brother when dad intended to give the black P. to brother.
I did everything I could to hint them that I want the black P.
In the end, I got the black P.
I did this bcs you like the black P. and that I want to make you happy with the black P.

And after I got the black P., you said the car looks nicer with lighter colour, especially white.
You said you dont know about others, that's what you like.
You emphasized so much to me that it looks how fantastically good in black and now you're saying it looks better with lighter colours, especially white?
How do you think I felt when you said that to me?

And guys are just as sensitive as anybody else...
N.'s car IS WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Not to mention how many times you have told me how beautiful his white P is!!!
He's my love rival, for god sake.
Do you know how painful is it to admit that his White P. is SO MUCH better looking than my black P.?

Everytime you say how WHITE P. looks so awfully good, 
it's like you're comparing my Black P. to his WHITE P
and that my Black P. would never ever top his WHITE P.
Do you know how that feels?
It's like so many knives stabbing in the chests repeatedly for so long and so long.


IT BOTHERS SO MUCH EVERY TIME YOU SAY HOW NOT GOOD-LOOKING THE BLACK P. IS & HOW BEAUTIFUL WHITE P. IS.

I got so upset I couldnt even utter a word everytime you said stg like that to me.
I don't like being compared to others, it's really really really hurtful and it upsets me so much so much.


You know why I always look at my car? Im trying see how badly my black P. is compared to white P. and hoping I would find stg my black P has that is better than white P.
Im trying to find this one better-thing, hoping that one day you'd see it too and 
say, "Hey I think perhaps this one thing of the black P. is better than the white's. =)"
And till now, I still couldnt find that one little thing while thinking about yr awed face every time you looked at the white P.



But my affection for my black P. has grown so much ever since you said how pretty the white one is.
(since then I cant stop myself from loving my black P. more)
Maybe because Im jealous of the white P. so much I didnt realise how far the jealousy has gone to.

No comments:

Post a Comment